Support in the Home

Care agencies will provide support in the home. Services include: home help, housekeeping, cleaning, shopping, companionship, outings, personal care, respite care and support for people living with dementia. 

Sid Valley HELP produces an Information for Carers' Booklet. Copies can be found in many public places in Sidmouth, or it can be downloaded as a PDF file here. Phone us to have a copy sent to you.

Sid Valley HELP is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, registered in England no. 1181458.

  • Facebook

© 2017-9 by Sid Valley HELP. Proudly created with